St. Nicholas Weekend
Bishop ANTHONY will be joining us the weekend of December 9 & 10 as we celebrate our Patron St. Nicholas.
Saturday, December 9:
– 9:00 AM: Men of St. Nicholas breakfast with His Grace
– 10:00 AM: Church School meets with His Grace
– 11:00 AM: Young Adults/College meets with His Grace
– 12:00 PM: Women of St. Nicholas luncheon with His Grace
– 5:00 PM: Festal Vespers for St. Nicholas (Children are encouraged to leave a shoe in the Narthex before the service for a special gift from St. Nicholas!)
Sunday, December 10:
– 8:50 AM: Matins & Orthodox Education
– 10:00 AM: Divine Liturgy, followed by an all-parish St. Nicholas Day Luncheon
We are asking each family to bring a Lenten dessert or fruit tray for the luncheon.
During the luncheon their will be a short program, songs by our Byzantine Choir, and a very special visitor who will warm the hearts of children young and old! You will not want to miss this parish-family event.