PARISH LIFE CONFERENCE (PLC)
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO REGISTER VISIT:
JUNE 15-June 19, 2022
EARLY BIRD TICKET PRICING END ON TUESDAY, MAY 31
Included in the EARLY BIRD PACKAGE – Adults $145 / Kids $125
- Pizza & Ice Cream Social. Thursday at 6pm and includes pizza and ice cream for all as a chance to mingle and have dinner before the Bible Bowl. $20 Kids & Adults a la carte.
- Hafli at St. George’s Banquet Hall. Friday at 8pm. Transportation to and from the hotel will be provided. Light mezza/appetizers will be on each table. Water and soda provided. Cash bar for beer and wine. Bring cash for raffle prizes and a silent auction! Middle Eastern dancing to live band – Nassar Deeb & Band from Detroit. $40 Kids / $50 for Adults a la carte.
- Grand Banquet & High School Senior Presentation. Saturday at 7:15pm in the hotel Ballrooms. Join us for a delicious meal with Lebanese desserts. We will be honoring Bishop Anthony’s 10-year anniversary as our Toledo & the Midwest Diocese Bishop. $60 Kids / $70 Adults a la carte.
- Silent Disco Dance Party. Saturday at 10pm. Dance the night away on the outdoor balcony to three competing DJs while you wear headphones and toggle through various music genres. Have a great time listening to music as loud or as quietly as you like, since you control the headphones! Also, great for people watching! $30 Kids & Adults a la carte.
EVENTS for KIDS
- Kids’ Day Camp. Thursday, Friday & Saturday from 11am – 3pm each day. Kids 3 years old through 5th grade will be able to play and learn together. There will be age-appropriate lessons and crafts. Snacks and lunch will be provided. There will even be a hotel pool party one afternoon (with lifeguard onsite). And there is a river-front park across from the hotel for kids to enjoy. $30/day or $80 in a pre-purchased package.
- Kids Ask Bishop Anthony Questions. Friday 10:15am – 11am. A chance to have a personal interaction with our beloved Bishop Anthony and grow in their faith. 3 years old to 5th grade.
EVENTS for TEENS
- Teen-Centered Speaker. Friday 1pm – 3pm. Teen fellowship workshop and discussion with a TBD speaker. Snacks will be provided.
- Teen Service Project. Friday 3pm – 5pm. Service project with Mel Trotter Missions. Transportation, supplies, and a snack will be provided.
- Workshop & Lunch in the Park. Saturday 11am -1:30pm.
OTHER TICKETED EVENTS
- Antiochian Women Luncheon. Thursday 12pm – 2pm. A chance for ladies to gather in fellowship. Includes plated lunch & dessert. $40 a la carte.
- Clergy Wives Luncheon. Friday 12:15pm – 1:45pm. Clergy Wives gather to share in God’s blessings and mingle together. Includes plated lunch & dessert. $20 a la carte.
- Young Adult Rooftop Hang. Friday 3pm – 5pm. Join us on the rooftop of City Built Brewing Company for nacho bar and 2 drinks. https://citybuiltbrewing.com/ $40.00 a la carte.
- Order of St. Ignatius Dinner. Friday 6pm -8pm. This gathering will be offsite at the beautiful Cascade Country Club. Transportation will be provided, if needed. Join us for cocktails, dinner and dessert. Bishop Anthony, Roger David and the Order Founder, Dan Abraham, will be speaking. $50 a la carte.
- Scavenger Hunt. Saturday 1:30pm – 4:30pm. Everyone welcome! Michigan’s second-largest city is big on art and culture. This epic scavenger hunt of Downtown Grand Rapid seeks out the best public art, parks and architectural marvels on both sides of the Grand River. Along the way, you’ll meet Civil Rights heroes, generous bookworms and US presidents. Includes transportation & ticket. https://www.scavengerhunt.com/locations/Downtown_Grand_Rapids_Scavenger_Hunt.html
- Dad’s Hang. Saturday 1:45pm – 3:00pm. This is a chance to meet other dads, bond and relax. This event includes heavy appetizers and a drink. $30 a la carte.
- Mom’s Hang. Saturday 1:45pm – 3:00pm. This is a chance to meet other moms, bond and relax. This event includes heavy appetizers and a drink. $30 a la carte.